Prime-Line 2-Pack 1/8" x 8' 8" Carbon Steel Safety Cables
Model Number: GD52102
Everyday Low Price: $13.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.54
Your Final Price: $12.45
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These safety cables from Prime-Line are made from galvanized carbon steel offering superior strength and lasting durability. They install through your extension springs to prevent injury in case of breakage. These safety cables are required on California installations and are strongly recommended on all dual spring garage doors.
- 1/8" Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cables Installs Through Extension Springs to Prevent injury in Case of Breakage. Required on California Installations
- 1/8" galvanized carbon steel aircraft cable
- Two-cable set intended for dual spring doors
- Install cable through springs to prevent injury in case of breakage
- Required on California installations
- Includes two cables per package
- Safety Cables Dimensions: 1/8" cable x 8' 8" long
Dimensions: 1/8" cable x 8' 8" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.