Description & Documents
For over 50 years, Larson® has brought innovation, value and quality to the storm door business, building craftsmanship into every detail to make storm doors that last. These storm and screen doors are durable, energy efficient, stylish, innovative and, most importantly, a great value to you and your family. Keep your family safe by installing a Larson® security door. The Bradford collection features a latch cover to make it much more difficult for an intruder to break into your home. The steel frame stands up to rough treatment and accepts most standard double cylinder deadbolt and keyed hardware sets (purchased separately). The sliding window pane reveals a screen to allow for ventilation. The door is left-hinged only (viewed facing the door on the outside of your home).
- Three 7" steel hinges add strength and durability
- Includes heavy-duty steel frame for ultimate strength and matching bottom expander
- Latch-side pick guards keep intruders out
- Self-storing tempered glass for top and bottom ventilation
- Stainless steel screen offers maximum security and a clear view
- Door is pre-hinged for easy installation
- 1" thick, sturdy build
- Left non-reversible hinge (hinge-side viewed facing the door on the outside of your home)
- Self-storing glass provides convenient ventilation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- America's #1 selling storm door
Dimensions: Fits Door Opening: 35-7/8" to 36-3/8" W x 79-1/2" to 81" H
Brand Name: Larson
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.