Mastercraft IR-836 Iridescent 8" x 36" Artistic Glass for Exterior Door
Model Number: F800IR836
Menards® SKU: 4084045
Variation: Patina Accents
Description & Documents
Replacing the glass in your front door is quick & easy! All you need is a few common tools and a little elbow grease, and you're on your way to making a beautiful entrance to your home. Just follow these simple steps: (1) Remove the interior frame screws. (2) Remove the interior frame and then the exterior frame including the glass panel. (3) Remove any caulking, and clean around the exterior cut-out surface, (4) Place the new, pre-caulked frame on the cut-out. (5) Screw the new frame & glass panel assembly together from the inside out with the screws provided.
- Beautiful pattern from Mastercraft's Iridescent Series
- Turquoise, Pearl and Lilac colored glass with patina accents
- Iridescent, granite reedlite and Medieval, Seedy glass pattern
- Clear and blue beveled glass
- White, poly heat and UV-resistant frame
- White frame with no painting required
- Triple-pane, insulated, safety-tempered glass
- Recommended Door Cut-Out: 9" x 37"
- Obscurity Rating: 8 of 10 (see Technical Specifications below for guide)
- Replacement glass intended for 1-3/4" thick, exterior steel doors
Dimensions: 8" W x 36" H x 1" D
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.