Mastercraft® OBS-764 Obscure 7" x 64" Translucent Glass for Exterior Door
Model Number: F800OBS764
Menards® SKU: 4088335
Variation: Obscure Glass
Description & Documents
This traditional window has obscured glass to give you and your family privacy while still letting in light. You can easily replace the glass in your front door in a few simple steps. Remove the interior frame screws before removing the interior frame, exterior frame and the glass panel. Strip away any caulking and clean around the exterior cut-out surface. Then you're ready to place the new, pre-caulked frame on the cut-out and screw the new frame and glass panel assembly together from the inside out with the screws provided. By following these steps, your exterior door can have a fresh new look in just a few minutes.
- Ready-to-install decorative replacement glass unit
- Sturdy design from Mastercraft®'s Obscure Series
- Obscure glass
- White poly heat- and UV-resistant frame
- White frame with no painting required
- Dual-pane, insulated, safety-tempered glass
- Recommended door cut-out of 8" x 65"
- Obscurity rating is 9 of 10 (see Technical Specifications below for guide)
- Replacement glass intended for 1-3/4" thick exterior steel doors
Dimensions: 7" W x 64" H x 1" D
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.