Mastercraft SR-104 St. Rafael 22" x 48" Decorative Glass for Exterior Door
Model Number: F800SR104
Menards® SKU: 4088205
Variation: Zinc Accent Caming
Description & Documents
Replacing the glass in your front door is quick & easy! All you need is a few common tools and a little elbow grease, and you're on your way to making a beautiful entrance to your home. Just follow these simple steps: (1) Remove the interior frame screws. (2) Remove the interior frame and then the exterior frame including the glass panel. (3) Remove any caulking, and clean around the exterior cut-out surface, (4) Place the new, pre-caulked frame on the cut-out. (5) Screw the new frame & glass panel assembly together from the inside out with the screws provided.
- Elegant pattern from Mastercraft's St. Rafael Series
- Gray Baroque glass with Zinc accents
- Granite glass with clear bevels
- White, poly heat and UV-resistant frame
- White frame with no painting required
- Triple-pane, insulated, safety-tempered glass
- Recommended Door Cut-Out: 23" x 49"
- Obscurity Rating: 7 of 10 (see Technical Specifications below for guide)
- Replacement glass intended for 1-3/4" thick, exterior steel doors
Dimensions: 22"W x 48"H x 1"D
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.