Description & Documents
The "Traditional" single-hung utility window was specially developed for installation into garages, sheds, pole buildings and other similar structures where a maintenance-free, aesthetically pleasing, low-cost alternative to high-maintenance wood windows is desirable. It is constructed of polyvinylchloride (PVC) which will not warp, peel or corrode and will provide years of trouble-free performance. The "Traditional" single-hung utility window features a lower sash that is double weatherstripped for weather tightness and also has an interlock at the meeting rails along with a hook lock for added security.
- Features a maintenance-free vinyl frame and sash
- Clear single pane glass allows in maximum sunlight
- Bottom sash tilts in for easy cleaning
- Features a 2-1/2" thick frame for strength and style
- Operating bottom sash with fixed top for increased security and a lasting seal
- Includes a half screen for great fresh air flow
- Also includes an integral nailing fin, a J-channel and hardware
- Frame: 17-1/2" W x 23-1/2" H
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: Rough Opening 18" x 24"
Brand Name: Northview Windows and Doors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.