Northview 24" x 48" White Vinyl Single Hung Utility Window with Single Pane Glass
Model Number: NVSH2448WD
Variation: White Vinyl
Description & Documents
The "Traditional" single-hung utility window was specially developed for installation into garages, sheds, pole buildings and other similar structures where a maintenance-free, aesthetically pleasing, low-cost alternative to high-maintenance wood windows is desirable. It is constructed of polyvinylchloride (PVC) which will not warp, peel or corrode and will provide years of trouble-free performance. The "Traditional" single-hung utility window features a lower sash that is double weatherstripped for weather tightness and also has an interlock at the meeting rails along with a hook lock for added security.
- Features a maintenance-free vinyl frame and sash
- Clear single pane glass allows in maximum sunlight
- Bottom sash tilts in for easy cleaning
- Features a 2-1/2" thick frame for strength and style
- Operating bottom sash with fixed top for increased security and a lasting seal
- Includes a half screen for great fresh air flow
- Also includes an integral nailing fin, a J-channel and hardware
Dimensions: Frame: 23-1/2" W x 47-1/2" H
Brand Name: Northview Window and Door
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.