Description & Documents
The "Hemlock" is constructed of energy-efficient polyvinylchloride (PVC) which will not warp, peel or corrode and will provide years of trouble-free operation and performance. This is a versatile window that can be installed as a hopper, an awning or a casement window, and its fusion-welded frame and sash corners help prevent against water leakage. The operating system features concealed, adjustable hinges and lever handle sash locks that, combined with the unique double-contact weatherstrip, create a weather-tight, secure window you can enjoy for years to come.
- Features a maintenance-free vinyl frame and sash
- Can be installed as a hopper, awning or casement window
- 3/4" insulating glass aids in energy savings
- Pivoting sash tilts in for easy cleaning
- Features a 3" thick frame for strength and style
- Concealed adjustable hinges offer versatility and a seamless appearance
- Includes a full screen for excellent fresh air flow
- 3/4" installation fin spans entire perimeter to stop drafts and moisture infiltration
- Frame: 32" W x 23-1/4" H
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: Rough Opening 32-1/2" x 23-3/4"
Brand Name: Northview Windows and Doors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Width: 25" to 32"
|Height: Up to 30"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.