Description & Documents
The "Aspen" is constructed of energy-efficient polyvinylchloride (PVC) which will not warp, peel or corrode and will provide years of trouble-free operation and performance. It features a fusion-welded frame and sash corners to help prevent against water leakage. The single-slider design creates a tighter, stronger, more stable window while the sash rollers promote ease of operation. It also features a hook-style, diecast metal lock and fully weather-stripped interlocking sash that add the comfort of knowing your structure is secure and sealed against the exterior elements.
- Features a maintenance-free vinyl frame and sash
- 3/4" insulating glass aids in energy savings
- Operating sash removes for easy cleaning
- Features a 3-1/4" thick frame for strength and style
- Single-slider design provides increased security and a lasting seal
- Includes a half screen for great fresh air flow
- 3/4" installation fin spans entire perimeter to stop drafts and moisture infiltration
- Frame: 32" W x 23-1/4" H
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: Rough Opening 32-1/2" x 23-3/4"
Brand Name: Northview Windows and Doors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Width: 25" to 32" Wide
|Height: Up to 30"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.