Description & Documents
The Northview Barn Transom is constructed of energy-efficient polyvinylchloride (PVC) which will not warp, peel or corrode and will provide years of trouble-free performance. It features a fusion-welded frame to help prevent against water leakage, and the integrated nailing fin helps seal out drafts and moisture from the moment of installation. Beautify a living room, kitchen, bedroom or even a shop or garage with the elegant lites and single pane glass of this fixed transom.
- Features a maintenance-free vinyl sash
- Single pane glass with divided lites offers superior elegance
- Fixed barn sash is ideal for shops, sheds, storage areas and garages
- Features a 3" welded corner frame and nailing fin for a tight seal
- Includes a 1-1/8" thick sash frame for strength and style
- Each lite size measures 7-5/16" W x 5-5/16" H
- Offers a beautiful glass lite layout of 4 panes wide x 1 pane high
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: Frame: 35-1/2" W x 11-1/2" H
Brand Name: Northview Windows and Doors
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.