With a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. That's why these generators are a favorite for home use, camping, job sites, or outdoor events. This GP7500E portable generator with electric start provides 7,500 running watts and 9,375 starting watts.
- Generac's 420cc OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Electric start with battery and plug-in battery charger jack
- Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets for circuit protection
- Steel 7.5 gallon fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- 12 hours run time @ 50% load
- Hour meter with maintenance alerts
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Dimensions: 27.25" x 27" x 25"
Ship Dim: 31.0 x 28.25 x 21.25
Shipping Weight: 207.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.