6 Watt Solar Battery Trickle Charger
Model Number: 58022
Menards® SKU: 3679045
Description & Documents
The Coleman 6 Watt Solar Battery Trickle Charger is the ideal solution for maintaining 12 volt batteries for your cars, RVs, tractors, ATVs, electric fences, deer feeders, boats, and more. This unit is completely weatherproof and can be used both indoors and outdoors. The amorphous solar panel charges in daylight conditions, even in the shade. The built in blocking diode protects battery discharge at night. Perfect solution for battery maintenance as the unit is completely maintenance free and easy to install. Complete kit includes: 6 Watt amorphous panel, 4 pre-cut holes for easy installation, 4 stainless steel screws, 9.5 ft. of wire, 12V DC plug, battery clamps and Quick Connect Technology. Maximum power output: 6 Watts, 400 Mah
- Creates 6 watts of electricity for charging and maintaining 12 Volt batteries
- Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Weatherproof for added durability
- Amorphous panel charges in all daylight conditions-even on cloudy days
- Built-in blocking diode protects battery discharge at night
- Works with automobile, tractor, motorcycle, boat batteries and more!
- Includes: amorphous solar panel, 4 pre-cut holes for easy installation, 4 stainless steel screws, 9.5 Ft wire, 12V DC Plug, battery clamps and Quick Connect Technology
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- Overload Protection
- 4.6 lbs.
Dimensions: 13.25" x 0.75" x 14"
Shipping Dimensions: 14.0 x 13.25 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 4.6 lbs
Brand Name: Coleman®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.