Description & Documents
The Warm Tiles Electric Floor Warming Mat system provides an easy pre-fabricated installation by using the Warm Tiles cables mounted on a mesh backing
- Warm Tiles mat cable is extremely strong and durable. It's performance history has resulted in contractor loyalty and preference.
- Warm Tiles Mats are ideally suited for concrete slab or multi-unit applications, as well as square or rectangular installations where the mat fits the shape of the room.
- Energy & Cost Efficient at 1c per sf per day
- Providing warmth under tile, stone and wood floors for over 40 years
- Warm Tiles® mat systems are ideal for multi-unit and concrete slab applications.
- Only 2 hours to install an average system
- Warm Tiles® Technical Service 800-537-4732.
Dimensions: 20"X 8.67' , 240VAC
Brand Name: Warm Tiles
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Compatible Floor Type: Stone; Ceramic Tile; Engineered Wood
||Coverage: 16 to 19 Sq. Ft.
||Special Features: Self-Adhesive Mat; Adjustable Configuration
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.