Description & Documents
Even in warm climates, tile and stone can feel uncomfortably cold. Warm Tiles Floor Warming Systems remove the chill with a gentle, continuous warmth. Warm Tiles may be installed directly over plywood, concrete or cement backerboard substrates. The warming element rests in the mortar below your floor surface. Simple to measure, quick to install and easy to control, Warm Tiles are affordable luxury. Warm Tiles Mats are ideally suited for new construction or remodeling projects with rectangular areas, multi-unit applications or expansive rooms. The Warm Tiles cable is fixed onto a mesh substrate and comes in stndard sizes of pre-fabfricated rectangular mats with self-adhesive, wide-spaced backing to help reduce installation time and labor. Operating on ordinary current, Warm Tiles comfort costs less than one cent per square foot per day when mats are installed together with one of the specially designed Warm Tiles thermostats.
- Warm Tiles mat cable is extremely strong and durable. It's performance history has resulted in contractor loyalty and preference.
- Warm Tiles Mats are ideally suited for concrete slab or multi-unit applications, as well as square or rectangular installations where the mat fits the shape of the room.
- Energy & Cost Efficient at 1c per sf per day
- Providing warmth under tile, stone and wood floors for over 40 years
- Warm Tiles® mat systems are ideal for multi-unit and concrete slab applications.
- Only 2 hours to install an average system
- Warm Tiles® Technical Service 800-537-4732.
Dimensions: 20"X 66.67, 240VAC
Brand Name: Easy Heat
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Cable Diameter: 0.18
|Compatible Floor Type: Stone; Ceramic Tile; Engineered Wood
||Coverage: Greater Than 100 square foot
|Includes: Warm Tiles Floor Warming Mat, User's Guide, Multi-Lingual Installation Instructions, Warranty Details
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-listed; CSA-listed
|Mat Dimensions: 20" x 66.67'
||Special Features: Self-Adhesive Mat; Adjustable Configuration
|Voltage: 240 volt
||Warranty: 15 year Limited
|Watts per Square Foot: 12 watt
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.