EMT is galvanized to provide excellent rust and corrosion resistance.
- EMT Conduit
- Lightweight and Easy to Bend
- Fittings are Commonly Available and Inexpensive
- May be Used for Exposed or Concealed Applications
- Indoors or Outdoors
- Can be Used in Wet or Dry Conditions
- May be Buried Directly in Earth or in Concrete
- Permitted as an Equipment Grounding Conductor
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.