- Designed to mount on the outside of a house or building next to the utility meter, it connects to the load center indoors via subfeed lugs.
- This transfer switch allows you to feed generator power to your entire load center and manually turn off selected loads up to the capacity of the generator.
- Includes locking plug for quick generator cord connection and extra spaces for up to 12 branch circuits to feed other panels like a barn, detached garage, or workshop
- Service Entrance Rated in USA only..
- Includes a 200 amp utility main
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.