This generator transfer switch kit works with any portable generator up to 7,500 watts. Includes: transfer switch, metal power inlet box, 10' cord and extra 20 amp plug.
- Compatible with virtually any portable generator up to 7500 watts
- Allows you to safely feed generator power to 6-10 circuits during a power outage
- Connects to existing load center like a subpanel, and includes all wires, metal conduit, fittings and wire nuts
- Accommodates Arc Fault and GFCI breakers to meet 2008 NEC requirement
- 60-amp, 2-pole main breaker is required in existing load center (not included)
- UL Listed in US and Canada
- 2-Year warranty against mechanical defects
- Protected by US Patent 6,861,596 B2 and other patents pending
- Accepts Siemens, Square D, Cutler Hammer and GE Breakers
- Made in the USA
Ship Dim: 19.0 x 16.5 x 5.25
Shipping Weight: 19.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.