This Kidde relay power supply module device is designed for Kidde hard-wired smoke alarms.
- Can be used to activate auxiliary warning devices
- Can be used to deactivate whole house or attic fans
- Must receive signal from a wired smoke alarm
- Required accessory for HD200F
- 120VAC 60Hz 0.08AMP
- 9V DC output: 5MA MAX. (current limited)
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.