Description & Documents
Stay connected wherever you go with the SecurityMan IPcam-SD. You can remotely access your IPcam-SD from anywhere in the world; monitor your home or business through a secure and password protected connection from your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or any compatible smartphone. Supports remote PC recording and local recording to Micro SD (up to 32GB). Simply connect the IPcam-SD to a router over wireless network (Wi-Fi) or wired Ethernet, install the software on your PC, or register online with our P2P server made easy for remote access and configuration free, and download the free App for your smartphone. Remote PTZ control, playback and backup. Easy to integrate with wired alarm input sensor(s) and alarm output devices. Supports VMD (video motion detection), alarm email, and local alarm outputs (external siren or spot light). Motion detection recording, manual recording or schedule recording. Supports 2-way audio communication between local and remote sites. Can support up to 8 login users at the same time. Then, remote video surveillance is right at your finger tips.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Video Compression: Advanced H.264 Technology for the Best Video Streaming and Longer Recording Time
- Live Display Resolution and FPS: 640 x 480
- Hard Drive Size: Micro SD up to 32GB (Not Included)
- Video Inputs: WiFi
- Remote Operation: Yes
- Video Quality: 420 TV Lines
- Night Vision Distance: Up to 50ft (B/W)
- Motion Activated Camera: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 14°F-122°F
- Product Includes: (1) IPCam-SD with Antenna, (1) Ceiling/Wall Mount Bracket (with Screws), (1) Power Adapter, (1) I/O Terminal (1 In, 1 Out), (1) CD (PC Software and Manual), (1) Quick Start Guide (QSG) and (1) Ethernet Cable
- Support: Technical resources available at http://www.securitymaninc.com. Toll free Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm 1-800-644-1132