Description & Documents
This Kidde AC hardwire dual mode strobe light signaling device for the hearing impaired is part of the Kidde interconnected smoke, CO, heat alarm system. It must interconnect with a hardwire Kidde alarm.
- Must interconnect with a hard-wire Kidde alarm
- Flashes for a smoke, heat or CO hazard
- AC 120V wire-in
- 177 candela power
- Tamper resistant feature
- Interconnectable w/FireX FADC, ADC, AD and PAD
- Quick connect wiring harness
- Green LED for AC power indication
- Does not have battery backup
- 5 year limited warranty
- UL listed
Dimensions: W: 5.6" X D: 3"
Brand Name: Kidde
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.