Description & Documents
The Maestro® Countdown Timer is the ideal energy-saving control for any room with an exhaust fan or light. Set the timer to turn off your fan or lights automatically after 5 to 60 minutes. Softly lit LEDs indicate the time remaining before it turns off with a one minute warning. A great application for this timer is your bathroom. Ideally, exhaust fans should run for 10 or 15 minutes after a shower to reduce humidity and moisture. By replacing your current on/off switch with a Maestro® countdown timer, your fan will automatically turn off and never be left on by mistake. You can also use the Maestro® countdown timer in your garage to keep the lights on as you get into your vehicle and it will turn off automatically after you leave. Save energy by using in closets, attics, basements and other low-traffic areas to ensure the light is never left on for a long time. It works in single pole applications, where the lights or exhaust fan is controlled from one switch. The coordinating Claro® wallplate is sold separately.
- For use in single-pole applications
- Use with 3 amps general-purpose or exhaust fans, incandescent bulbs or halogen bulbs up to 600 watts
- Timer allows exhaust fan or light to turn off automatically after running for five to 60 minutes
- Use timer with exhaust fans in bathrooms to reduce humidity and moisture
- Coordinating wallplate sold separately
- Saves energy and adds convenience to your home
Brand Name: Lutron
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.