Cooper Wiring XDGF20A Blank Face Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters Receptacle, industrial locking devices to commercial grade switches to residential decorator devices, Cooper Wiring Devices can provide an unparalleled range of opportunities for growing your business. Cooper Wiring Devices offers an unmatched spectrum of over 10,000 quality devices for use in the industrial, commercial, and residential market sectors. 2 Pole, 3 Wire Grounding, 1 1/2 HP Motor Control Switch.
- Meets new UL943 requirements
- New key safety feature: detects initial line/load miswiring or failure of GFCI electronics, and prevents reset of unit if either occurs
- Trip indicator light gives fast visual reference of ground fault occurrence
- Matching Wall Plate included
- 20 Amp, 1 1/2 HP, 125 Volt AC
- Feed through motor control switch interrupteur
Dimensions: 2 3/4" W x 4 1/2" H x 1 3/4" D
Brand Name: Cooper Wiring Devices
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.