Australian Timber Oil Honey Teak
Model Number: 5533002
Menards® SKU: 5533002
Description & Documents
Cabot Australian Timber Oil is a unique blend of oils, originally formulated to protect dense Australian tallowwood, cambara and merbau from extreme exposures. It is a proven translucent-oil treatment that is specially formulated for decks, siding, railings and outdoor furniture. Penetrates deep into wood to accentuate natural wood depth and patina. Containing a precise blend of superb-grade linseed oil for maximum penetration, long-oil alkyds for durability and pure tung oil for color depth and water repellency, it delivers three-way oil protection. In addition, complex translucent iron-oxide pigments are added to ensure a lasting UV-absorbing surface rich with color and dimension.
- Premium blend of 3 oils for maximum penetration, color depth and water repellency
- Provides translucent, rich color and dimension
- Shows the most wood texture and grain
- Best for enhancing natural wood character
- Dries to a flat, translucent-toned finish
- Available in 5 natural, wood-toned hues
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL, IN, OH
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.