Australian Timber Oil Natural VOC
Model Number: 5533019
Menards® SKU: 5533019
Description & Documents
Cabot Australian Timber Oil is a unique blend of oils, originally formulated to protect dense Australian tallowwood, cambara and merbau from extreme exposures. It is a proven translucent-oil treatment that is specially formulated for decks, siding, railings and outdoor furniture. Penetrates deep into wood to accentuate natural wood depth and patina. Containing a precise blend of superb-grade linseed oil for maximum penetration, long-oil alkyds for durability and pure tung oil for color depth and water repellency, it delivers three-way oil protection. In addition, complex translucent iron-oxide pigments are added to ensure a lasting UV-absorbing surface rich with color and dimension.
- A premium blend of oils maximizes penetration, color depth and water repellency
- Provides translucent, rich color and dimension
- Shows the most wood texture and grain
- Best for enhancing natural wood character
- Dries to a flat, translucent-toned finish
- Available in 5 natural, wood-toned hues
- Low VOC formula
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.