Cabot Natural Low-VOC Australian Timber Oil Wood Stain - 5 gal.
Model Number: 5533034
Menards® SKU: 5533034
Description & Documents
Cabot Australian Timber Oil is a unique blend of oils originally formulated to protect dense Australian tallowwood, cambara and merbau from extreme exposures. It is a proven translucent-oil treatment that is specially formulated for decks, siding, railings and outdoor furniture. Australian Timber Oil penetrates deep into wood to accentuate natural wood depth and patina, and it contains a precise blend of superb-grade linseed oil for maximum penetration, long-oil alkyds for durability and pure tung oil for color depth and water repellency. This wood finish delivers three-way oil protection, and with its complex translucent iron-oxide pigments, it ensures a lasting UV-absorbing surface rich with color and dimension.
- A premium blend of oils maximizes penetration, color depth and water repellency
- Provides translucent, rich color and dimension
- Shows the most wood texture and grain
- Best for enhancing natural wood character
- Dries to a flat, translucent-toned finish
- Available in 5 natural, wood-toned hues
- Low-VOC formula for a healthier environment
Dimensions: 5 gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.