Cabot Natural Wood Toned Deck & Siding Stain - 1 gal.
Model Number: 5533052
Menards® SKU: 5533052
Everyday Low Price: $37.99
Mail-In Rebate: $7.00
Your Final Price: $30.99
You Save: $7.00
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Cabot Wood Toned Deck & Siding Finish is specially formulated with a unique blend of resin and oil to provide a superior, natural appearance for bare wood. Easy to apply, Cabot Wood Toned Finish slightly darkens wood when first applied, leaving a flat, translucent-toned appearance that weathers with time to a natural wood hue. It is intended for use on new or reconditioned exterior wood only and is suitable for use on decks, siding, fences and trim as well as shingles, shakes and log homes.
- Water-repellent and UV-resistant to keep wood looking natural
- Resists peeling for easy re-coating
- Provides a hint of natural color
- Shows the most wood texture and grain
- Best for new or reconditioned wood
- Dries to a flat, translucent-toned finish
- Available in 4 natural, wood-toned hues
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL, IN, OH
Dimensions: 1 gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Stain pad, brush
||Clean-up: Mineral spirits
||Container Size: 1 gallon
|Coverage: 400-600 sq ft/gal on smooth surface
200-300 sq ft/gal on rough surface
||Dry to Touch: 24 hours
|Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Deck, Siding, Roof, Shingles, Shakes & Log homes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited warranty
||Minimum Application Temp: 50°F
|Mildew Resistant Finish: Yes
||Maximum Application Temp: 90°F
|Primer Required: No
||Recommended for Walking Surfaces: Yes
|Stain and Sealer in One: No