Description & Documents
Wolman™ F&P Finish and Preservative is a premium performance, oil-based wood finish that provides exceptional UV protection and water repellency, making it an EPA-registered preservative that protects wood against rot and decay. The preservative fungicide in F&P prevents decay-producing fungi growth such as mold and mildew, even in humid, well shaded, habitually wet areas. Its powerful repellant provides long-term beading and exceeds Federal specifications, and the UV-blocking pigment and advanced UV absorbers prevent premature fading, making F&P a complete protective finish for any outdoor wood project.
- Protects wood rather than simply adding a coating film
- UV absorbers/blockers prolong color and resist fading and wood graying
- EPA-registered preservative protects against rot and decay
- Long-term water repellency exceeds Federal specifications
- Great for use in shady, humid areas and on ground-level decks
- Protects against cracking, splitting and warping
- Fast-drying, one-coat coverage for a quicker job
- Recommended for exterior, above ground use only
- Covers approximately 750 to 1,000 sq ft per 5-gal. pail
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 5 gal.
Shipping Dimensions: 13.75 x 12.75 x 12.75
Shipping Weight: 41.0 lbs
Brand Name: Wolman
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.