Wolman™ RainCoat® Natural Cedar Tinted Water Repellent - 5 gal.
Model Number: 12355
Menards® SKU: 5539940
Description & Documents
Wolman™ RainCoat® Tinted Water Repellant is a premium performance, lightly colored water repellant designed to protect wood against water damage while providing effective UV protection. RainCoat® Tinted formula incorporates UV-blocking pigment that retains its color longer than many oil-based transparent finishes, maximizing protection against UV graying. Its powerful water-repellant system works longer than typical sealers to prevent water penetration and minimize cracking, checking, splitting and warping.
- Water-based formula beautifies wood with natural tones and a matte finish
- Includes modified oils to improve adhesion and long-term wear
- Long-term water repellency exceeds Federal specifications
- Protects against cracking, splitting and warping
- Fast-drying, one-coat coverage for a quicker job
- Contains UV-blocking pigment to stop premature wood graying
- Recommended for exterior, above ground use only
- Cleans up easily with just soap and water
- Covers approximately 750-1,000 sq ft on rough surfaces and 1,500-1,750 sq ft on smooth surfaces
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 5 gal.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.