Conductive Diamond Vinyl Anti-Fatigue Mat 3' x 5' x 9/16"
Model Number: ECD3660TTBK
Description & Documents
Disperse static electricity from operator the movement they step on the mat and safely away from sensitive equipment.
- 5/32" thick electrically conductive diamond plate surface with a resilient closed polymeric sponge base.
- Resistivity: Less than 10^6 OHMS, test method ESD-S7.1 1994.
- Conductive matting should always be used with a ground cord, and the surface kept clean.
- Use ground cord AA-107 to connect to ESD mats to a building ground or a electrical outlet, using the screw that secures the outlet cover as the attachment.
- Edges will be beveled.
- Made in USA
- 3' x 5 x '9/16"
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: 3' x 5 x '9/16"
Brand Name: CONDUCTIVE DIAMOND™
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Approximate Size: 3' x 5 x '9/16"
|Actual Width: 3'
||Actual Length: 5'
||Resistant to: Most chemicals
||Made in the USA: Yes
|Manufactured Where: Houston, TX
||Care and Cleaning: Warm soapy water
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/19/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.