ASTM Switchboard Class 2 Rubber Insulating Mat 4' x 75' x 1/4"
Model Number: SB448BK
Description & Documents
A compound non-conductive corrugated matting designed to help prevent electric shock around high voltage electrical equipment, such as fuse boxes and control panels.
- Now meets all optional requirements for Ozone Resistance, Flame Resistance, and Oil Resistance.
- Tested to ASTM D178/ANSI J6.7. Certification engraved on back.
- Dielectric test voltage 30,000 VAC
- Proof tested over entire surface at 20,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage 17,000 VAC
- Made in USA
- 4' x 75' x 1/4"
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: 4' x 75' x 1/4"
Brand Name: ASTM SWITCHBOARD
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Rubber Insulating
||Approximate Size: 4' x 75' x 1/4"
|Resistant to: Most chemicals
|Made in the USA: Yes
||Manufactured Where: Houston, TX
|Care and Cleaning: Warm soapy water
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.