ASTM Switchboard Class 3 Rubber Insulating Mat 3' x 75' x 3/8"
Model Number: SB536BK
Everyday Low Price: $2,916.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $320.76
Your Final Price: $2,595.24
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
A compound non-conductive corrugated matting designed to help prevent electric shock around high voltage electrical equipment, such as fuse boxes and control panels.
- Now meets all optional requirements for Ozone Resistance, Flame Resistance, and Oil Resistance.
- Tested to ASTM D178/ANSI J6.7. Certification engraved on back.
- Dielectric test voltage 40,000 VAC
- Proof test over entire surface at 30,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage 26,500 VAC
- Made in USA
- 3' x 75' x 3/8"
Dimensions: 3' x 75' x 3/8"
Brand Name: ASTM SWITCHBOARD
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Rubber Insulating
||Approximate Size: 3' x 75' x 3/8"
|Resistant to: Most chemicals
|Made in the USA: Yes
||Manufactured Where: Houston, TX
|Care and Cleaning: Warm soapy water
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.