ASTM Switchboard Class 4 Rubber Insulating Mat 3' x 30' x 1/2"
Model Number: SB636BK
Description & Documents
A compound non-conductive corrugated matting designed to help prevent electric shock around high voltage electrical equipment, such as fuse boxes and control panels.
- Diamond Plate design offers exceptional wear in heavy traffic areas.
- Tested to ASTM D178/ANSI J6.7. Certification engraved on back.
- Dielectric test voltage 50,000 VAC
- Proof test over entire surface at 40,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage 36,000 VAC
- Made in USA
- 3' x 30' x 1/2"
Dimensions: 3' x 30' x 1/2"
Brand Name: ASTM SWITCHBOARD
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.