Description & Documents
Conforms to MIL SPEC. MIL-DTL-155626, TYPE II.
- This specification is approved for use by all interested Commands of Department of the Navy and the Marine Corps and is available for use by all other Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense.
- Dielectric test voltage 30,000 VAC
- Proof tested over entire surface at 15,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage 3,000 VAC
- Made in USA
- 3' x 75' x 1/8"
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: 3' x 75' x 1/8"
Brand Name: Rhino Anti-Fatigue Mats
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Rubber Insulating, Static Dissipative Runner
||Approximate Size: 3' x 75' x 1/8"
|Approximate Width: 3'
||Approximate Length: 75'
||Resistant to: Most chemicals
|Made in the USA: Yes
||Manufactured Where: Houston, TX
|Care and Cleaning: Warm soapy water
|Special Features: This specification is approved for use by all interested Commands of Department of the Navy and the Marine Corps and is available for use by all other Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense.
||Surface Type: Smooth
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.