Description & Documents
The Grandi Groomer is a versatile tool that can be used for agitation of soiled traffic lanes and loosening embedded dirt. The carpet will look like new when finished with Grandi Groom after cleaning! Recommended by carpet manufacturers for maintaing the nap of new carpets.
- The Grandi Groom head and the Grandi Brush head are attached on either side of a sturdy wooden handle using a custom made steel bracket.
- Groom carpet rakes lift crushed pile from heavy traffic areas, release trapped, ground in dirt between tufting and separates flattened pile after wet cleaning.
- Permits better penetration of chemical solutions and aerates wet carpet to allow quicker drying time.
- Designed to work with Spotter and Extraction Solutions.
- The Grandi Combo is a 18" Grandi Groom head and a 16" Grandi Brush head attached to a 4' wooden handle with a dual sided steel bracket.