It is easy to install with the UNICLIC locking system, a tongue and groove installation process that does not require glue. A surface finish of three coats of a flexible, acrylic matte varnish is needed to seal and protect the cork.
Due to the special properties of cellular cork, cork floating floors are resilient to continuous foot traffic. They protect your joints and provide welcoming relief during the many small journeys you make daily around the home.
Cork flooring has insulating properties to provide energy savings that directly effect heating costs. It is also easy to maintain due to its antistatic properties and it prevents allergy causing particles from settling and causing you discomfort.
Finally, cork can create a calm and spatial environment in any room in your home. It is practical in kitchens and dining rooms, healthy and warm in bedrooms and playrooms, easy to maintain in hallways and it looks fantastic in living rooms.
- UNICLIC® locking system is a tongue and groove installation process that does not require glue
- Made from environmentally-friendly, renewable resources
- Surface finish: 3 coats Flexible Acrylic Matte Varnish / D Wear Finish
- Thickness: approximately 7/16"
- Surface Layer Thickness: 3.2mm
- Core: High Density Fiberboard (HDF)
- Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty
- Coverage: 21 sq.ft. per carton
- 7 planks per carton
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.