MD Building Products Unfinished Hardwood Transition - Tile to Vinyl72"
Model Number: 48913
Menards® SKU: 7114468
Everyday Low Price: $22.47
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.47
Your Final Price: $20.00
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Tile to Vinyl Hardwood Transition connects a higher level tile floor to a lower lying vinyl floor surface without exposed fasteners. The Snap Track is placed in the seam between tile and vinyl during floor installation. The rounded Hardwood Transition snaps into place and creates a smooth transition between tile and vinyl. Attach Snap Track to floor with either construction adhesive or metal screws.
- Natural wood withstands high foot traffic areas in the home
- For use in doorways, room entry ways or other locations where tile and vinyl floors meet.
- Snap Track firmly hold Hardwood Transition in place without visible screws
- Can be cut to desired length with a hand saw
Shipping Dimensions: 72.0 x 1.5 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 1.9 lbs
Brand Name: M-D Building Products
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/31/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.