Description & Documents
Rapid Loc® Brazilian Cherry Click-Together Wood Flooring
- Exotic Brazilian Cherry Hardwood combines with an Innovative HDF locking system to allow Quick and Easy Installation of Beautiful Hardwood Flooring.
- 27.89 sq. ft in a carton
- 30 Year Surface Warranty, Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Timeless Beauty of True Hardwood Flooring without Gluing or Nailing
- Easy "Angle and Push Down" action allows an inexperienced flooring installer to have professional results.
- Floating Floor installs On, Above, or Below Grade
- Installs over Wood, Concrete, or existing Vinyl Floors
- Solid Wood Top Layer with HDF Locking Core
Shipping Dimensions: 49.0 x 8.0 x 5.0
Shipping Weight: 48.8 lbs
Brand Name: Rapid Loc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Style: Engineered Hardwood
||Attached Pad: No
|Underlayment Needed: See installation instructions for manufacturer requirements
||Surface Type: Smooth
|Surface Finish: Aluminum Oxide
||Shade Variance: Medium
|Approximate Plank Length: Random
|Plank Core: HDF
||Primary wood species: Jatoba
|Board Edge detail: Micro beveled
||Installation Method: Floating
|Can be install below grade: Yes
||Made in the USA: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.