Ultrabond ECO 975 capitalizes on MAPEI's Ultralite Technology™ to provide a lightweight, 100%-solids, one-component moisture-cured urethane adhesive specifically designed for the installation of engineered wood flooring. Ultrabond ECO 975 reduces the pail weight by approximately 33% and yet provides similar coverage when compared with traditional urethane products. Ultrabond ECO 975 is easier to trowel, has excellent trowel-ridge hold, provides quick grab and offers excellent final bond strength.
- Approved for use with parquet; acrylic impregnated wood and laminated plank; cork underlayment and all sizes of engineered wood flooring
- Lightweight formulation technology for easy transport and installation
- Utilizes rapidly renewable raw materials
- Easy to trowel with excellent trowel-ridge holdout for proper adhesive bonding
- 100%-solids formulation; no solvent added
- Extremely low-odor formula
- Also approved for use with ceramic tile and stone for mixed media installations with wood flooring
Dimensions: 5 Gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/20/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.