Show off classic laminate wood flooring styles and the latest technology with durable laminate flooring. Easy installation and carefree maintenance make it a smart flooring choice for busy families.
- Speed up installation and enjoy your floor immediately, with our LocNPlace® Technology, Shaw's Single Action Glueless Locking System. Our patented technologies lock securely without glue, so you can stop waiting and start walking.
- 16in Wide Slate and Natural Stone Tile Visual Laminate
- 5/16" thick
- Embossed in Register
- 25 year Warranty
- Made with Shaw's Opticore™, Shaw's laminate coreboard that's strong, stable and moisture resistant.
- Coverage is 26.18 sq ft per package
- Made in the USA
- Can be Installed Above, On or Below Ground Level
- No pad attached
Dimensions: 47 9/16" x 15 7/8"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 108472_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.
How much do I need? Input the length and width of each floor you're covering to estimate how many cartons you'll need.
Floor 1: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 2: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 3: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 4: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Add Floor
Input in the total square footage of the room or floors you're covering with your selection.
Note: Quantity is calculated for you if you use option 1 or 2. To account for cuts, breakage and error an extra 5.0% will be added when using option 1 or 2.