Realism of natural oak is captured in 6" wide, beveled planks with Tarkett's Tru-Touch embossing. The 8mm thickness provides exceptional value for this special purchase available in two practical colors, Caramel and Copper. Installation is made easy with Tarkett's angle-tap locking system (no glue or nailing)
- Plank size 47 5/8" x 6- 3/32"
- Plank thickness 5/16" (8 mm)
- Finish: EIR, Tru-Touch embossed for exceptional realism,woodprint, AC3 and IC3 rated for wear performance and impact resistance, 6" wide, beveled planks 8mm thickness
- 30 year Limited residential Warranty
- 16.15 sq ft/box
- Plank core: high-density fiberboard
- Angle/tap installation (No Glueing or Nailing required)
- FloorScore™Certified: indoor air quality certification for a healthier home.
Ship Dim: 48.0 x 6.75 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 22.8 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.
How much do I need? Input the length and width of each floor you're covering to estimate how many cartons you'll need.
Floor 1: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 2: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 3: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 4: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Add Floor
Input in the total square footage of the room or floors you're covering with your selection.
Note: Quantity is calculated for you if you use option 1 or 2. To account for cuts, breakage and error an extra 5.0% will be added when using option 1 or 2.