When you choose a laminate or hardwood floor, you also have another choice. You can save a little money with a typical underlayment now, or you can save more money in the long run plus get better sound absorption and better durability-by choosing our Sound Solution underlayment.
It is made with rapidly renewable soy-based bio materials so there is zero-landfill process and all polyurethane manufacturing waste is recycled into new products. It is also100% post-consumer recyclable.
Superior sound absorption technology reduces in-room noise levels, helps eliminate hollow sounds and silences noisy floors. It also reduces noise transmission from one floor to another in multi-story homes and buildings.
- VaporBloc barrier protects floors from moisture and vapor damage
- Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial protection prevents growth of mold, mildew and bacteria for a healthy, odor-free and hypoallergenic home
- The world's only underlayment certified by GREENGUARD, the gold standard for indoor air quality. It has the lowest VOC emissions of any cushions in the industry with a hypoallergenic design that won't aggravate asthma or allergies.
- Visco-elastic "memory foam" delivers superior shock absorption and cushion. Virtually crush resistant and highly resilient and also helps prevent floor sagging and buckling
- This pad is recommended for radiant heat applications, has a 61 IIC sound rating equal to 1/4" cork and suitable for glue down and nail down applications
- 100 sq ft per roll
- Outperforms all other underlayments in certified wear tests and is guaranteed with the industry's best lifetime warranty
- 20 lb density
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.