Description & Documents
QuietWalk® is a unique, earth friendly, insulating laminate and floating floor underlayment that smoothes out little subfloor imperfections while quieting impact sound and floor to ceiling noise. QuietWalk® dampens ambient sound in the room it's installed in and helps minimize impact and airborne sound from traveling into the room below. QuietWalk® unique manufacturing process and recycled fiber composition allows it to dissipate moisture; from both below and above, while retaining it's exceptional compression resistance over the lifetime of the floor.
- Approved for use over radiant heated floors.
- Economical alternative to Rubber and Cork
- Another benefit is the increase in R-value to help keep floors warm in the winter, and cool in the summer.
- Roll size: 3' x 33.3' - 100 Sqft
- Lip & Tape System
- For use over concrete or wood substrates on all grade levels
- Green product, 94% recycled material
- Excellent Noise Reduction
- Superior compression strength enhances all floating installations
- Non-allergenic, odorless and nontoxic
- Corrects minor subfloor imperfections and cracks
Dimensions: 100 sqft
Brand Name: MP Global Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application: Residential & Commercial
||Listing Agency Standards: NALFA Certified, SCS Indoor Advantage Gold, SCS Recycled Content Certification
|Material: Recycled fibers
||Special Features: Moisture Management System
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
||Approximate Length: 33.33 Feet
|Approximate Width: 3 Feet
||Coverage Per Roll: 100 square foot
|Density: 10 pound
||Thickness: 0.125 inch
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.