Description & Documents
Selitac is ideal for a variety of floating floor installations like laminate and engineered hardwood. Its folding panels are easy to cut, easy to lay and easy to lock.
- For use over concrete or wood substrates on all grade levels
- Superior compression strength enhances all floating installations
- Corrects minor subfloor imperfections and cracks
- Simple to lay with fanfold panel
- No cutting aid necessary with printed grid on every panel
- Fits perfectly around walls and doors
- Incredibly simple to connect, gently press along seams (taping of seams only necessary over concrete subfloors)
- Superior compression strength
- Excellent thermal insulation and sound suppression
- Non-allergenic, odorless and nontoxic
- Green product, 100 % recyclable
Dimensions: 100 sq.ft.
Shipping Dimensions: 49.25 x 15.5 x 1.75
Shipping Weight: 3.0 lbs
Brand Name: Shaw
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application: Residential & Commercial
||Listing Agency Standards: N/A
|Material: Extruded Polystyrene Foam
||Product Category: Laminate Installation & Maintenance
|Special Features: Installing SELITAC will extend the flooring wear warranty by an extra ten years when it’s installed with any Shaw engineered hardwood or laminate, For use over concrete or wood substrates on all grade levels, Superior compression strength enhances all floating installations, Corrects minor subfloor imperfections and cracks, Simple to lay with fanfold panel, No cutting aid necessary with printed grid on every panel, Fits perfectly around walls and doors, Incredibly simple to connect, gently press along seams (taping of seams only necessary over concrete subfloors), Superior compression strength, Excellent thermal insulation and sound suppression
|Approximate Length: 25 foot
||Approximate Width: 4 foot
|Coverage Per Roll: 100 square foot
||Thickness: 0.8 inch
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.