As the industry's first and only fast-curing system geared for fast-track projects, it develops high, early mechanical strength and can be specified for the same demanding applications as Keralastic™. However, Granirapid will cure considerable faster because of its superior drying-out characteristics, which produce low residual moisture behind the tile after 24 hours and do not contribute to efflorescence. When installed in conjunction with Ultracolor® Plus Grout, Granirapid will allow water submersion in a revolutionary 72 hours.
- The 2 gallon additive is to mixed with either: 46 lb Grandirapid white powder or 50 lb Grandirapid gray powder
- High-performance, flexible mortar system
- For interior and exterior floor, wall and ceiling installations
- For rapid retiling of floors and walls that must be ready for use within a short time
- For setting large-size or high lugged and heavy ribbed-back ceramic tiles and stone
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.