Planibond EBA is a two-component, multipurpose high-modulus epoxy bonding agent. Planibond EBA is nonshrink, 100%-solids and moisture-insensitive. Planibond EBA is used primarily as a bonding agent for screeds and repair mortars, with applications for anchoring and crack repair. Planibond EBA meets ASTM C881 requirements.
- 2-part system: 10-gallon kit requres 5-gallon Part A & 5-gallon Part B)
- Planibond EBA is a multipurpose product used for a variety of applications
- Bonding agent for adhesive of fresh concrete and screed mortars to cured concrete and epoxy-primed steel
- Grout used to install anchors, bolts, dowels, rods, steel bards and faceplates
- Epoxy repair mortar with the addition of select aggregates
- Structural crack filler in gravity feed applications
- Structural adhesive for properly prepared concrete, masonry, metal and wood surfaces
Dimensions: 5 Gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.