Utility Floor provides an ideal flooring solution for areas in your home where an easy to maintain and attractive floor is needed, such as your laundry room, storage room, garage, workshop, basement and many other areas. Utility Floor is engineered to withstand the toughest environments and provide a durable and long lasting floor.
- Fast and beautiful renewal of floor surfaces
- Easy and fast to install, no adhesive required just interlock tiles with a hammer or rubber mallet and trim tiles with a utility knife to custom fit any area.
- Withstands heavy load conditions and is ultra durable and resilient
- Easy to clean, just sweep or vacuum
- Easy to remove and replace or re-install
- Environmentally friendly, made from recycled product
- Can be installed over any flooring that is solid, smooth, level, dry and clean.
- 22.5 sq. ft. per pack
Ship Dim: 19.25 x 18.88 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 28.0 lbs
Brand Name: Easy-Tile
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 106958_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.
How much do I need? Input the length and width of each floor you're covering to estimate how many cartons you'll need.
Floor 1: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 2: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 3: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 4: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Add Floor
Input in the total square footage of the room or floors you're covering with your selection.
Note: Quantity is calculated for you if you use option 1 or 2. To account for cuts, breakage and error an extra 5.0% will be added when using option 1 or 2.