NORSK™ interlocking floor mats are flexible enough to be used in a variety of multi-purpose applications such as pre-schools and day care centers to basements and workshops. These recycled interlocking foam mats can be used as an anti-fatigue mat for the garage or workshop.
- 1 pkg = 4 tiles with a coverage of 9 sq.ft. per pack
- Pack contains 1 red side, 1 blue side, 1yellow side and 1 green side mat with gray on the reverse side.
- Pack includes borders for a finished look.
- Made from 100% premium grade recycled materials
- The patented reversible design is anti-slip on both sides, and has ant-fatigue properties.
- These mats are rated ASTM child safe, flame retardant, latex free, and lead free.
- Easy to Clean - Use mild soap and water.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble to transport.
- No adhesives needed or recommended
- Anti-slip textured surface
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 18" x 18"
Ship Dim: 19.0 x 19.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 3.7 lbs
Brand Name: Norsk - Sport
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 106979_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.
How much do I need? Input the length and width of each floor you're covering to estimate how many cartons you'll need.
Floor 1: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 2: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 3: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Floor 4: Length: ft. in. X Width: ft. in. Add Floor
Input in the total square footage of the room or floors you're covering with your selection.
Note: Quantity is calculated for you if you use option 1 or 2. To account for cuts, breakage and error an extra 5.0% will be added when using option 1 or 2.