Sentinel Formula 747 Plus Floor Adhesive Remover
Model Number: SPI7474-1
Menards® SKU: 7091821
Description & Documents
Sentinel's Formula 747's low odor, high solvency and rinsability make it ideal for cleaning petroleum and solvent-based flooring adhesives such as cutback, emulsion and outdoor adhesives.
- Powerful, biodegradable formula.
- Designed to safely and effectively strip adhesives left behind after removing vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, indoor and outdoor carpeting and wood flooring.
- Environmentally-friendly, low-odor product that effectively removes a variety of adhesives without the use of harmful agents.
- Covers 100 to 200 feet per gallon.
- Fast acting.
- Fresh scent.
- Allow to dry a minimum of 24 hours before installing new flooring.
- Clear liquid.
Brand Name: Sentinel
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application: Residential & Commercial
|For Use With: Vinyl tile, Sheet vinyl, Indoor carpeting, Outdoor carpeting, Wood flooring, Petroleum and solvent-based flooring adhesives, Cutback, emulsion and outdoor adhesives
||Listing Agency Standards: VOC Compliant
|Special Features: Biodegradable, low odor formula, Powerful and fast acting, Eco-friendly and fresh scent, High solvency and rinsabiliy, Soak and penetrate adhesive for 10-20 minutes, Wash and rinse the floor thoughly after removing adhesive, Dry minimum of 24 hours before installing new flooring, Covers 100 to 200 feet per gallon
||Package Quantity: 1
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.