Description & Documents
Hy-Lite offers a comprehensive line of acrylic block windows for new construction and custom replacement applications. These eye-catching pieces are energy-efficient, lightweight and provide privacy for your home without sacrificing valuable natural light. Next to acrylic block, traditional glass doesn't compare! Acrylic block windows will never yellow or change in appearance over time. They are 70% lighter than glass units and 33% more energy efficient. These windows from Hy-Lite are strong, durable and incredibly easy to install.
- Lightweight and energy-efficient, allowing natural light in with the look of traditional glass block
- Manufactured with impact-modifiers for added strength, durability and chemical resistance
- Casement design allows for ventilation and functionality
- Right side hinge operation based on outside view (view shown is inside)
- Energy Star-rated block options available for most areas of the U.S.
- Screen included for fresh air ventilation
- AAMA certified with a DP40 rating
- Features a U-value of 0.40 and a Solar Heat Gain of 0.41
- Individual block size measures 8" x 8" x 1-1/2"
- 2 x 5 block configuration (not shown)
- Add 1/2" to unit size for rough opening
Dimensions: 21" W x 45" H unit size
Brand Name: Hy-Lite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Frame: Tan Vinyl Framed
|Overall Height: 45, N/A inch
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.