This teak bath stool from Drive Medical is the perfect accessory for your bathroom. Built with high-quality teak wood, this bath stool has many great uses. Whether providing a safer bathing environment or more comfort for grooming it's guaranteed to make your bathing experience exceptional. The seat's space saving design: a compact triangular shape, allows for cornered placement in your shower. Teak can withstand all weather conditions and is renowned for its durability. The stool's lightweight yet strong legs adjust to varying heights and come outfitted with rubber tips that increase stability. The product is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Attractive high-quality teak is renowned for its durability and weathering properties
- Ideal for use in shower stall
- Teak will naturally take on a handsome silver grey patina after several months of exposure to water
- Compact triangle shape fits into shower or bath
- Ideal as a personal grooming stool
- Lightweight, durable, adjustable legs
- Large rubber tips reduce slipping.
- Outside Legs (Width): 22"; Outside Legs (Depth): 22"; Seat (Width): 22.5"; Seat (Depth): 16"; Seat (Height): 13"-19"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.